There just never seems to be enough time in the day. Have you ever found yourself wishing for just a few more hours? To make the most of your limited work day, let’s focus on managing our time effectively with Google Calendar, Tasks and Keep. In this lesson, we’ll learn how these tools can help us increase our productivity and get more done.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- To create and share Google Calendars
- To set reminders and notifications for events in your calendar
- How to manage multiple calendars
- To manage to do lists in Google Tasks and Google Keep
- To integrate Google Tasks with Google Calendar
- To add media and share notes in Google Keep
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here AND again in each lesson.
Keep Track of Your Class Schedules and Appointments Using Google Calendar
Before you move on...
To check what you've learned and track your progress, complete the Lesson Check at the end of every lesson.